Breaking News

Pit Bull Chained To A Tree Couldn’t Move An Inch Until Someone Called For Help

“I received six phone calls, a dozen or so text messages and hundreds of [Facebook] tags about a dog, padlocked to a tree in Swedesboro, starving to death,” Haney told The Dodo.

“His head was padlocked in a position that he could not move his head an inch. There was no food, no water and he was sitting in his own feces and urine. In my pajamas, I went out to the address that was sent to me to see if this dog was in fact out there and if there was any chance I could speak with the family to see if I could help.”

She went to check on the dog in the middle of the night, but could not see the dog so she contacted the Woolwich Township Police Department who told her that they were aware of the situation and were trying to get the dog from the the owner.

Không có nhận xét nào